Our Endoscopy Center offers advanced screening and treatment services for the entire range of gastrointestinal disorders.
Colon Cancer Screening
- Colorectal cancer is highly preventable and can be detected even before there are any symptoms. A colonoscopy or a flexible sigmoidoscopy are among the recommended procedures for colon cancer screening. Learn more about Colon Cancer Screening
- By inserting a thin, flexible tube into your colon, your doctor can examine your large intestine for any abnormalities. Learn more about Colonoscopy
- Polyps are non-cancerous growths in the intestine. Most polyps found during a colonoscopy can be painlessly removed during the procedure. Learn more about Colon Polyps
- A flexible sigmoidoscopy is a tube about the thickness of a finger that allows your physician to examine the lining of the rectum and a portion of the large intestine for evaluation and, possibly, the collection of tissue samples. Learn more about Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Using a thin, flexible tube called an endoscope, your doctor can examine the lining of the upper portion of your gastrointestinal tract, which includes the esophagus, stomach and the upper section of the small intestine, for any abnormalities. Learn more about Upper Endoscopy
- Orbera™ is a two part weight loss system that combines a customized diet and exercise program with the placement of a gastric balloon. This program ensures that you not only feel full but are also learning to make healthy lifestyle choices. Learn more about the Orbera™ Weight Loss System